CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Daddy is with Jesus

I just wanted you all to know that last night around 10:45 my daddy went to be with the Lord. He went right out of Mom's arms into the arms of Jesus. Which is the way that Momma wanted. Hospice brought a hospital bed yesterday and Mom and Daddy were snuggling all day. It was so amazing because our family all gathered together and were in a circle of prayer asking the Lord to take him from this life to heaven. I will tell you that the last few days were very difficult, but now there is no suffering and Daddy had a new heavenly body.
God is so good and faithful Daddy did not breath his final breath until he saw everyone he needed to see and we assured him that we were all going to take care of Momma.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your family. Lin I am sorry for your lose and I so glad you kids are there to hold you, and care for you. Thank you Lord for healing Danny and he is with you.

Unknown said...

God's grace is a beautiful thing. What a precious thing to be able to go from the arms of your earthly love to the arms of your heavenly Father!

We love you all tremendously!

The Rouse House said...

I have been praying for your family during these last days. You will all continue to be in my prayers as you celebrate your Dad's life and grieve his loss.
- Angie Rouse
(Tim & Cheri Bauer's daughter)

Charlie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Yes I do agree that God is great! Prayers are answered even in times of sorrow. Continue to lean on the Lord during this time of grieving for strength and peace. Continue to take comfort in the fact that your Daddy is with Jesus, beautiful and great again! Comfort that through Jesus Christ you will be able to see him again. I will continue to pray for you and the family. May God cast His grace upon you and grant you the comfort and strength you need to make it through the days ahead.
Love you! If you need anything back this way, just call.

Blackmans said...

I am praying for you and your family! Please let me know if you need anything!

Deb Echols said...

Kim so sorry for your loss. I know that this is a great loss for you, but may God give you great comfort in knowing you will see him again in Heaven someday