CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My brother Keith and Chicago

While we were home for Christmas we took my brother Keith back to the crazy city of Chicago. Breann had the flu so Michael, Brittnae and Keith all loaded up in Mom's van (the pickup is too hard to drive crazy). I was the designated driver Micahel hates city driving--I think it is awesome what a rush.
This is a picture of the Hancock building where Keith works for an advertising firm called "Big Shoulders".

More Chicago buildings. Brittnae thought it was pretty cool. We had a great time. It was the first time we visited Keith and got to see his condo.

This is my brother Keith. He is a year younger than me. We had a great time over the Christmas break. He does not drive, so he takes the train and he usually stays for the weekend.


0 comments: