CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

neices and nephews

Wow what a gang!! These are all of my neices and nephews. As you can see we have quite an assortment of crazies. My sister Karrie has 5 kids, Danny has 2, Tami has 3 and of course I have 2. Everyone had such a great time being together. I wished that we lived closer so they could get together more often. Everyone has grown up so quickly, as you can see there are no babies in the group anymore.

4 comments:

bobamy said...

what a good looking crew. How are you doing?

The Maris' said...

Amy, I am good, I cannot view your blog, it is telling me I am not an invited reader. How are you doing?

bobamy said...

I need your email to invite you. I had a weird comment left by an unknown person about the boys so it is secure now.

bobamyl@gmail.com

just send me yours and I will invite you.

Ma.n.Pa.Erickson said...

Wow that is alot of kids. Your girls look like they are the oldest.