CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Moppets

Today was another Moppets Thursday. It was even more fun than normal because we had a very special helper, My Mom who is visiting from Illinois(where I grew up), was here to lend a helping hand.
We talked about how special God made each and everyone of us and how different we all are. We painted a we are special picture and our snack was even healthy:) we had different sizes and shapes of apples, oranges, bananas, grapes. Then we had veggies of celery, carrots and even cucumbers. It was so much fun to talk about how different God made the fruits and veggies that we eat.
The game we played was everyone took off their shoes and I called 2 names and they had a race to see who could find and put of their shoes the fastest. I loved the slip on vs. the tennis shoes.
I cannot wait until next time!!!

2 comments:

The Sandman Squad said...

Haylee and Alexa always have so much fun! And their pictures turned out so great and you do such a great job. And thank you to all the helpers for making MOPs and Moppets such a huge success.

Bley's Blog said...

I always love seeing these pictures, and reading about what you do. Kendra told me at lunch time that she learned about being special, and that it's okay to be different, and she finally GETS IT! Whatever that means! Ha!