CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What are they teaching my girls?

Sunday afternoon I laid down for a nap and when I got up this was the scene in my kitchen. Can I say this is a good influence on my children? I guess the girls did enjoy it, and it was harmless. But now here is the thing:) both of the girls whipped up on my folks, Breann thinks it is so cool that she beat grandma and grandpa. Grandpa calls Brittnae Maverick Maris. Do I have to worry about them heading for Vegas????? POOR GRANDPA!!

Look at the penny bowls.... check out who's is the fullest?????

Someone did or said something funny
My parents left Monday, and it is just so lonely here. I sure do miss you Mom and Daddy. Cannot wait to see you over the Christmas break.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmie Sue, I love the pictures of Daddy and Momma playing cards with the girl's. The girl's are all grown up. It is crazy!!!!!!!! Ma says your feeling a little better today. Praise the Lord. I love you MARIS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Karrie--

sixbehrs said...

Looks like they had fun! I'll have to find out how to play that game--we love to learn new games at our house.

Hey, if you're lonely, let me know when you're feeling better, and I'll send a couple of girls your way (or we'll all 3 come and spend a day with you!!)

Anonymous said...

That sunday afternoon was a much needed bonding time with our girls.
The years are slipping away but memories live in our hearts forever
P.T.L.!!! Oh by the way not "poor grandpa" beleive me he was out to skunk Breann and she beat him YEA!!! fun fun fun
love Gram

Bop said...

Looks like you guys had a good time with your parents. Kim, we heard about your recent difficulties. We are praying for your recovery and wisdom for any decisions that need to be made.

Marcia B

lewiscrew5 said...

Kim,
We are praying for you. Praying for your family and you that all you are surrounded by God Love & Peace.