CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

More Christmas pictures


I have been wanting to post these since Christmas. Every year we put 7 stocking stuffer's in the girls stockings and they open one every night the week before Christmas. Well this year Michael wanted to do something special for the girls and of course jewelry came to mind. When we were all finished opening Christmas gifts Michael says girls I thought you opened all of your stocking stuffer's.
This is them checking out what else was in their stockings. Michael got Brittnae a beautiful gold bracelet and Breann some silver dangle earrings.
I truly think that this was my favorite thing about Christmas 2007!! The joy in Michael's face when his girls opened their "special" gift from their Daddy was priceless. Brittnae has yet to take her bracelet off, and Breann always has one of her earrings in. Good Job Dad!!

1 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

That's cool...I have a special ring that my Dad bought me, they will always treasure that!