CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

A SURPRISE VISIT


Sunday we had surprise visitors. My little brother and his family just about blew our minds. Here we were just sitting around watching a movie and the doorbell rang. Michael was pushing the girls to hurry and get the door. The story behind it was that Michael knew they were coming. And he kept it a secret.
Dan said that the look on my face was so worth the trip. They were only able to stay Sunday, Monday and left on Tuesday. Dan said that it was worth the trip even for just an hour.
We sure made the best of the "short" visit. We colored, played games ate and talked most of the day Monday.
We sure brought in the New Year the right way. What a beautiful way to start 2008.


THIS IS MY "LITTLE" BOTHER DAN Brittnae and Breann with their Uncle Dan Aunt Heather and cousins Clayton and Ivy. And yes Clay is sticking out his tongue.

Dan and Heather




Heather and Ivy

Dan and Clayton





Dan and Ivy












5 comments:

Walkers said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise for the new year!!

Charlie said...

What a great surprise!
Looks like everybody had a wonderful time!
Doesn't it make you wonder?...
Hmmm...
What else is my husband keeping from me?
just kidding
:-)

Bley's Blog said...

How fun!

sixbehrs said...

That's so cool! I saw some of these pictures on one of your girls' facebook accounts, but I wasn't sure who they were! I think it's so awesome that they surprised you! I would have loved to have seen your face when the came through the door! Hopefully that helped, since you weren't able to go to Illinois.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise for you. I know how hard it is too live so far from family. It is great when they come for a visit. Teresa