CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SWEET "16"

HAPPY "16TH" BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABY GIRL!!!! My where has the time gone, it seems like yesterday we were headed up to North Platte where you decided to make your grand entrance:) 7 weeks early.We decided that to celebrate Brittnae's 16th birthday she needed 16 presents. So here is Brittnae on Sunday in front of her stack of presents. As you can see there are 2 different types of wrapping paper. The yellow presents were the ones that she could open Sunday, and the others she had to wait until today.(Wed)
We had Grandma and Grandpa Maris over for cake and ice cream and sort of celebrated her b-day a few days early.

I think she liked the whole 16 presents idea:) well I sure hope she does not expect 17 next year. lol

A new favorite thing for her is penguins, so of course on a penguin hunt I went and WOW did I ever find some adorable ones.



This is a memory box from me to Brittnae. It is a willow tree angle "give her wings to Fly" inside her special box I placed my class ring. A long time ago I promised my ring to her on her sweet 16. Hopefullly she can pass it down to her kids (not anytime too soon).



Grandma Sharon made a tee-shirt cake. Then of course we had to add a few penguins.


I think she is windy--must take after her Daddy lol

6 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Happy 16th Birthday, Brittnae!

Charlie said...

Happy birthday Brittnae!!!
I love penguins as well!!!
Enjoy the year...
May God continue to bless you and keep you!

Wheeler Family said...

Looks like she had a fun 16th birthday! The cake that she brought to youth group was YUMMY!

Walkers said...

Happy 16th Birthday Brittnae!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brittnae!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brittnae. We love you so much. I had a great time riding to Kearney with you. Teresa