CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

CHRISTMAS IN ILLINOIS VIA THE PHONE

Christmas with my family was put on hold this year because the Dr.'s said I could not make the trip to Illinois. So this is how the Maris' shared Christmas with Mom and Dad and G & G Brown. We miss you so very much and are sure wishing that we could be with you on Saturday.
I did not get any pictures of myself. But I got a web cam (thanks for the awesome idea Dan) this way Mom and I can talk to each other and see each other too. I will be able to have coffee with you now Daddy. I love it. Thanks.


Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa VIA the phone. Everyone talked to them as they were opening their gifts. We wanted to be with them, but I guess this was the next best thing.









Breanns gift exchange was from her cousin Katie. Wow Katie how did you know I loved red, and the waterglobe was so beautiful. I miss you. (Breann)




This gift was the kids exchange from her cousin NICK!! Thanks a bunch!! She loves both the movie and the fuzzy pj bottoms. Love you lots (Brittnae)




I think that this spotlight can almost shine to see you in Illinois. I love it. Thank you. (Micahel)

Wow Mom do I ever love this shirt!!! I already wore it and it fit great. ( Michael)

1 comments:

sixbehrs said...

That will be cool to have a web-cam!!! It's neat how you've made the best of things, because I know you were really disappointed to not be able to go. Hopefully next year.