CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Pictures of the Mayo Clinic

While we were waiting for our last appointment Michael braved the snow to get these pictures of the Mayo Building. This year they are going to begin construction on another 10 floors. They will add it to the Mayo side of the building (which is the right). I sure hope that the foundation is strong. Michael and I were even noticing that the bathroom stalls are all marble. We will be anxious to go back in 2009 and see their progress.

I know that this picture does not show the full beauty of the park outside of the mayo building. But if you can see the statues of the Mayo Brothers sitting on a bench. It has always been too cold during our visits so we have never truly "explored" the outside. Maybe some year we will be able to check it out, but for now I will just look at the pictures.
We are so thankful to be home. I do not think that I have ever beeen this homesick before, but I am thrilled to be back in Nebraska.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to have you back and are praising God with you for the great report. Teresa