CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pictures take two

I really was just scratching:) LOL But check out the pretty rainbow tee shirt. You have to love having hand me downs _NOT_
What more can I say except "WHERES THE HAIR?" Believe it ot not that was my first "real" haircut. My Mom turned me loose at the salon, do you think I went a little overboard?
The girls said "Wow you did not have the low rise clothes did you?" LOL
The Saddest part was I thought I looked cool:) The girls asked if it hurt to have my shorts pulled up so high. How funny!!!!!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

It may just be the "ole bitty" in me, but i would rather have pants with high waists then look at a bunch of "plumbers". :)
WOW...
you went from one extreme to the other with your hair!!
and sure, you were just scratching!! Tee Hee :-)

The Sandman Squad said...

LOL!!! I just burst into laughter because I remember those days!! Thanks for taking us down memory lane, and you need to share the photos of your husband too!!