CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Home away from HOME

Here are a few pictures of the place where we have been "living" for the last week. It is a pretty nice hotel. We have a great shuttle bus service to the Mayo Clinic, so we do not have to drive. Which Michael is praising the Lord for.






I have some great pictures of the Mayo clinic, and I will post those later. I am behind on getting my blog done. We are doing really well. And are hoping to be finished the middle to end of next week. Miss you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you! So glad you're in a comfy, restful place while away from home.

Bley's Blog said...

Glad to hear from you! Looks like a pretty nice place, hopefully you can be home soon!

Deb Echols said...

Hey Kim! Miss you! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Looks like a great place to stay! Hope to see you soon!