CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Taking the Picture Challenge

OK guys I am accepting the challenge. I am going to post some of the "Cuter" pictures today. I have all the scary ones scanned and ready to post, but I think I will save those for tomorrow:)



Who needs toys?

See I loved chocolate even as a baby. I am 11 months in this picture. This was a few months after I split my lip open which equals the crooked smile.



Here I am at six months with my Daddy. This was his idea of feeding me. (do you see who is holding the bottle?) We will not even talk about his ideas of changing a poopy diaper. Needless to say it involves a shower and lots of hot water. Can you guess where the poop went? I bet you want to take a bath now right?

This is my oldest sister Tami, notice the matching outfits and am I seeing spots or just stripes:) Actually this is my favorite picture.



I had to get a bathtub photo in. This is my younger sister Karrie. I think I am
around 5 in this photo.
This is me being mean to my little brother Danny. Do you see the ice cream cone in my hand? I did not like to share even back when I was 8. especially not ice cream or chocolate.

Which one of the girls do you think that I look like in this picture? I would love your opinion.


Well that is it for this oldies session. I have some doozies picked out just for you Sara. I think that I can top your 7Th grade picture. So stay tuned..........
OK so I just had to post this one. WOW that is a lot of Poufy Curling going on. I sort of look life a bug with those glasses. Wow I wonder if we could see any better with glasses that large. They sort of covered over 1/2 of my face.

I sort of matched the refrigerator, or at least my big hair did. I think I was in 6Th or 7Th grade in this picture.

Be patient now there are more to come:) Unless you are all scared....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH My do those pictures bring back memories. Isn't it funny but I can still see you as you were in some of those pictures. You were a beautiful baby and have grown to be a beautiful woman. Take care.
Love Melissa

Charlie said...

Loving it!!!
Keep them coming!!
The picture with your sister Tammi looks almost as if it is brittnae and breann!!!
I think Breann looks just like her mother!!

The Maris' said...

Charlie that is what my opinion is too. I have the picture of Tami and I sitting in a frame with brittnae and breann about that age, and we do look similar

sixbehrs said...

Breann looks a lot like you! I think it's a toss-up between your pictures and mine :-) We were both pretty beautimous, were we not?

Jami Arenz said...

Kim, I have to agree. The picture of you and Tami looks just like Brittnae and Breann! I guess you can't say those babies aren't yours!

Unknown said...

Kim, when I brought up your blog I
sat here and cried looking at those precious memories.I found myself asking "where have the years gone?" When your children grow-up and go their own way the miles may keep you from holding them in your arms BUT I will always hold you in my heart!!Thank you for being our special "blessing" I love you
and miss you sooo much! Mom

Anonymous said...

awesome photos kim ... like looking at a time warp for me and remembering the times when i was that age ...
happy new year to you and your family
tammy werner