CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update from Rochester

Hello all, well I am just letting you all know that we got into see the neurologist. We were here at 6:30 this morning, and they had a cancellation. He had ordered a few test, and hopefully we will be all done by Friday. We plan to leave Rochester Saturday, and if we get ahead of the storm we will be home Saturday night.
So thank you all for your prayers. We love you all and hope to see you soon.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Kim,
I was so glad to hear that you got in to see the Dr. I am also sad to hear that you will not be able to be home in Illinois with your Mom & Dad for Christmas. I hope that you are feeling better soon. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Love Melissa

Charlie said...

Praise God!!!
I am so happy to hear that the dr was able to see you!!!
We will continue the prayers!!!
We love you!!!

Grandma Joy said...

So glad!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great Kim. We are praising God with you. I will continue to pray for you and that God will give you strength to keep up during the next few days. Teresa

Bley's Blog said...

Awesome! Hope the rest of your week is a good one, and you have a safe trip home!

Anonymous said...

God is so good. It's so good you got in to see the doctor and the end of your Mayo visit is in sight.I'm so glad you will be home soon. I've missed you so much. I hope you have a safe trip home. Maggie