CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Antiques and an undiscovered hallway

Michael and I thought that we had walked all of the tunnels, and hallways under the Clinic. But what a discovery we found the other day when we were taking our patience walk. For those of you who love antiques here is a treasure. This ambulance was from the 1900's and it was just donated to the Mayo clinic last year. View from the front (where's Waldo...oh I mean Michael)

This is a view from the back. think of the comforts we have now...can you imagine...where are the sirens?

We also found a memorial to the Mayo brothers and their huge boat... I will post those pictures later.

Every year this place ceases to amazes us. I am not a very patient person so the waiting around drives me bonkers (I know, I know I was sort of crazy before). But in between appointments and I mean like 4 hours worth of patience here. Michael and I take walks and thankfully we just happened to discover this wonderful hallway. This is all underneath the clinic.

1 comments:

Charlie said...

WOW!!!
I fell blessed to live today where if a trip to the hospital is needed I can get there without the jousting about...Imagine the way that would feel... Rutted trail, horses flying, and no shocks!!!
Makes me glad to be alive today!
What an amazing find!!!