CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All work and no play



Today there was no school and after a great morning of just "catching up" on what has been going on in their lives. We decided it was time to get to work. So Brittnae said I want to make lunch (she was making rice a roni) and Breann made a grilled cheese sandwich.
Then I told them they needed to practice piano. They love to play, but to get them to practice is like pulling teeth (sorry Sara). I thought I would get some pictures while they were actually practicing so Sara knows they do practice once in a while....
There are some days when I wonder how much faster time can possibly go? Have you ever wondered about why time cannot stand still for just a little while? Even though the girls did not have school they still have One Act practice and a volleyball game this afternoon. I guess I should just enjoy the time I do have with them. But I sure do miss them when they leave. I just cannot beleive that they are a freshman and a sophmore this year and that the first 9 weeks are almost over. WOW!!

2 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Yeah!!! Now that's what I like to see! Smiling students, actually practicing. Course, I realize they had a camera on them....anyway, I appreciate that they do practice, even though it may not be quite as often as they did when they were 10!

Bop said...

I always liked snowdays when no one could go anywhere. We played games and watched old movies.