CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Turning back the clock

After looking at some of your blogs you all have inspired me to post some old pictures of the girls. I shed some tears this afternoon as I poured over the photo ablums. I do have the first 5 years of their lives placed in the albums. That is my project while we are at the Mayo Clinic this year. I have the last 10 years worth of pictures to sort and put into albums. Michael does not know it but he gets to help:)
Brittnae was 7 weeks premature (you would never know it would you?) She is truly a miracle baby. She was only hospitalized for 14 days, then we got to bring her home. That was a scary time for us. So after adjusting to being new parents we found out we were expecting Breann. (The girls are 14 months apart) I cannot begin to say how thankful I am for that Oops Lord!! Breann is one of my best friends.
I cannot begin to imagine our life without the girls. As you can see by the pictures even though Mommy was sick most of the time we had a great time baking and playing house. The girls are just the sunshine of my life and I praise the Lord for them.

0 comments: