CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Construction Complete

Today the carpenter that was installing our new front door, screen door and new porch sink finally made it out...we have been waiting 31/2 months!!! So I thought I would post a few before and after pictures. What a huge difference it has made already. The wind is not blowing the screen door open and gizzmo is not sneaking out, and of course it just looks 100% better. It seemed like no matter how hard I tried to scrub Michael's wash up sink it just would not come clean, so I just gave up.


Old front door
New Doors
New Doors

Old and yucky sinkNew sink and cabinet, Michael has been given lessons on keeping "his" sink clean

5 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Very nice!

Wheeler Family said...

Looks really good!

sixbehrs said...

I really like the door!

Blackmans said...

I love the new door!

Bop said...

Looks great! Isn't it hard to train a husband??!!!
This is Marcia B.