CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Moppets Thursday

Today was another wonderful Moppets day. It is so amazing to me how wondeful our little ones are. I have not been feeling very well this week(Lupus flare up), and it was so awesome to feel the love our your little ones. I almost had to call in sick today but am I ever glad and thankful to the Lord that I decided to come to Mops today. I just am so blessed to be able to have this hour and a 1/2 to be with the kids.
When I first got to the church I was feeling pretty yucky, but then Haylee and Alexa came in with huge hugs and WOW I felt better already. Then Maycee joined the group and I got hugs from her too. What is it about a hug that makes life just beautiful.
I am truly blessed to be in charge of this ministry. A big thanks goes to you Moms for bringing you precious little ones for us to play with. Also thanks Gloria and Sandy for all your help.

2 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Kendra was so dissappointed that she didn't get to go today. She loves Moppets!

The Sandman Squad said...

Our girls just love you and you can tell that you have an AWESOME gift. We praise God for you!! We all love hugs and they lift you up because you can feel how much someone else cares about you (that is why they are so cool). Let us know if you need more