CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mom and Daddy Visiting


My Mom and Daddy surprised us Thursady night. It was so much fun, we met at the cafe where Breann works. (I knew they were coming, but the girls did not) So Mom called when they were in McCook and I told Brittnae that I did not want to cook so we drove to Palisade. When Mom and Daddy walked in teh girls just screamed. (Which she got into a little trouble for disturbing the customers:) she says it was worth it though. They are going to be here with us until Nov. 5th
We enjoyed a day to ourselves today the girls are at the fall retreat in Wellfleet.(Bethel) We did alot of much need coffee time visiting, and then watched "We are the Marshalls". Now Michael is on his way home and we are going to go for Prime Rib at the Pioneer cafe.
I know that time will fly, but we sure will enjoy ourselves while they are here.

3 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

That is cool that they are able to come and stay for awhile. Enjoy your time!

sixbehrs said...

I would have loved to have seen your girls' faces when your mom and dad walked in the cafe. :-) I'm glad I didn't ruin the surprise with my big mouth!

Anonymous said...

Kim Susie,
Hi there you, I am over at Karrie's house waiting for the kids to come home so we can all go trick or treating. I am very impressed by the blog you made YOU GO GIRL!!! I just wanted to say hi and tell you and Micheal and those beautiful girls of yours that I Love them and that I miss them and of course you too!!! Hey Jalen will not go anywhere without that Noahs Ark blanket you made for him. He has it right now. He calls it his "soft blankie" he sleeps with it and it goes everywhere with it and when I ask him who gave that to you he tells me "My Aunt Kimmie made it for me". because thats what I tell him all the time. Tell my Auntie and Uncle I said Hi and enjoy themselves and that I truly do Love them with all my heart. How have you been feeling? I hope good. Well honey I am going to go for now. My e-mail is spoild296@aol.com. I will send you some pictures of Jalen, he is getting so darn big!!! and he is so grown for 3! My new cell phone number is 630-770-1870, in case you ever want to call me!!! ha,ha. Well Kim Sue I sure Love you and I will talk to you soon!! All my Love and More, Tonya