CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Got them working!

Yesterday Mom and Daddy painted the porch. I had started the project a few months ago:) After the carpenter added the new door and sink I still needed to paint around the door and down the basement stairs. Painting is one of least favorite things to do, so I asked Mom and Daddy to do me this favor. I cleaned and defrosted my deep freeze while they painted.




I made my Dad a much needed treat of his favorite choc chip cookies:)extra thin and extra crisp.

2 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Aren't parents great?! My dad is always willing to lend a hand too. Gets me out of having to do it all alone! And it's so much more fun that way!

Anonymous said...

hEY WHERES MOMS TREAT??? See how you are !!! I feel sooo neglected

oh poor poor me. ok, now that I'm

over that...I'd like a prestle
rasberry salad ,please, topped with an extra long christmas visit!!!!!