CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Mercy Me Concert


The 4 of us went to the Mercy Me concert last night in Kearney. It was so awesome. Monk and Neagle was the opening opening act, they were good, then Shane and Shane performed. They were great. Then Mercy Me came on the stage, and the whole crowd was on their feet. We were so blessed during the entire concert. It is so amazing at the way the Lord can touch your heart. We heard 4 new songs from their new cd "All that is within me" it comes out Nov. 11. We had a chance to get our Cd and Breann had her tee shirt signed by Mercy Me. Michael and I shook all of their hands. WOW how cool is that!! We thought "we will never wash our hands again." I have always loved Mercy Me for some reason their music has helped me through so many of the rough time in my life, their songs just have a way of uplifting and now there is a whole new meaning behind their music. Needless to say we came away from the concert feeling amazed and very loved by the Lord. God is so good.
After the concert we came back to out hotel and ordered pizza (at 9:30 at night) wow that was a new on for Michael and I. The girls so silly stuff like that all the time on their trips.
While we were waiting for our pizza I got camera happy AGAIn. But I did get lots of great pictures. The one with the 4 us us, it took us 12 shots to actually get one that had all 4 faces in it. We had such a great time.

5 comments:

Walkers said...

How awesome! I love Mercy Me!!!! Wish we would have know about the concert!!!

sixbehrs said...

That's so cool! The pic of all 4 of you turned out great! Olivia looked at pictures with me and said, "Michael doesn't have his glasses." And when she saw you she said, "That's Miss Kim!" I'm glad you got to go!

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like just a wonderful time...I love the picture of all 4 of you!

Deb Echols said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Love your family picture.

Anonymous said...

you all look so very happy