CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

What a crazy day!


Brittnae leading the Pack



BAND DAY AT THE MCCOOK PARADE












DRUM MAJOR

Today was band day in McCook, and Brittnae was Drum Major. We got up bright and early. Mom Maris drove and on to McCook we went. We did get there early enough to get a good curb side seat. It was a terribly windy and dusty day, then again when is it not here in Nebraska.
There was lots and lots of candy thrown I ate alittle, but I found a couple of little cuties to pass on my candy too. We had a really nice time.

Then I treated Mom to lunch at the cafe, where Breann works. Of course we had to sit in her section...and we left a great tip, but she is worth it.
BREANN AT THE CAFE GETTING READY TO WAIT ON MOM AND GRANDMA

When I returned home on to Stratton I went to put up the October bulletin board. This is one of the first times I have ever had to put it up by myself, so it proved to be a bit of a challenge, but I got it done.

OCTOBER BULLETIN BOARD

I MADE A FEW TOO MANY PUMPKINS, SO I PUT THIS ONE ON THE DOORWAY

We have movie concessions and tickets at our local theater. We all volunteer our time so the theater can stay up and running. The girls just like to see the movies, and I do most of the work. Tonights movie is "Daddy Day Camp". I think I will try to sneak in and watch a little of that one too.










3 comments:

sixbehrs said...

I'll see ya at the movie! You had a busy day. I'm proud of Brittnae.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can leave a comment now:) Great pictures! You are all so active. I don't know how you pack so much in every day. Maggie

Bley's Blog said...

Your pumpkins are cute! And, it looks like a busy but fun day today. You'll have to tell me how the movie is...maybe we'll go tomorrow night. :)