CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OLIVIA AND SONYA




I had the privilege of playing with Olivia and Sonya today. I cannot say that I babysit, because we have to much fun to call it that. I just want to tell Sara, thank you for allowing me these precious days with her little ones.

Sonya was sitting on the counter helping me, and of course part of baking is licking the bowl. I think she enjoyed herself. But then again there is nothing like chocolate is there!!!





While Sonya was napping Olivia helped me make meatballs.

This first one is her idea of how to mix them



My idea on how to mix!!! I hope her hands were clean!
Olivia those were the best meatballs we ever ate. Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Kim, I always feel strange when you tell ME "thank you"! I'm the one who needs to say it to you over and over. The girls had a blast. They love you tons.

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like you had a good time! I love the one of Sonya...it is so fun to watch them enjoy. :)

Dave Ja Vu said...

Kim, I saw the post about this fun day on Sara's blog and it made me laugh so hard! I love your blog, found it through my sister's blog. I'm sure you've seen mine, but if you haven't, there's a link on Missy's blog!

Take care and enjoy your girls! They're so pretty.

Dave Vrbas