CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Michael's new look

Michael had the Lasik corrective eye surgery done last week in Kearney. He loves his "new look". (I made him get some sun glasses) He loves not having to wear glasses anymore. His sight is now 20/20 and 20/15/ he basically sees better than I do with my glasses on. I can say that I an totally relieved to have the surgery over. I was pretty stressed out that they were going to nick something that would cause him permanent damage. But PTL all is well!!



These are his safety glasses, so he would not scratch his newly corrected eyes.

(he would kill me if he knew I put this pic. on here)

1 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Well, I know what to get Aaron for his birthday now. Those are too sexy :-)