CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Girls

This is just a close up of the same picture, but I liked it better.





I was sort of camera happy this morning, but the both looked so nice. I told them to smile pretty. It is not very often anymore that they are both home at the same time so I guess I have to treasure the moments.

I thank the Lord for my girls, they have truly blessed me and kept me going when the going was almost too rough to bear. I love you andPraise God for the days you both entered my life.

4 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Pretty girls! And they are growing up to be even more beautiful on the inside.

Walkers said...

I've been looking at your site for a few days. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. I think back to AWANA when they were in grade school. How time flies!!!!

Deb Echols said...

Your girls look beautiful!

Blackmans said...

Your girls are so beautiful!