CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Damage Control

Well play day is over and Brittnae and Breann are on the clean up crew. I keep all the toys down the basement. My house is too small and crowded...messy too...to keep things upstairs.





deconstructing the strollers and playpens

Hi ho Hi ho it's down the basement we go


I think I have accumulated a few too many toys:) What can I say I love to play with the little ones, and I love the toy isle at Wal-mart. You know where to call if you need a babysitter.



2 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Thank you Thank you Brittnae and Breann. I should have carried that stuff down! Anyway, thank you again. Olivia came to my bed this morning and asked if she was going to Miss Kim's. I hated to tell her no...:-)

Wheeler Family said...

I'll have to send Maycee out one of these days, she'd love all the baby doll stuff :)