CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

A MAKE OVER DAY




FRONT VIEW

THE VIEW FROM THE BACK

A day at the beauty shop: There was no school today so Breann made a hair appointment at Ashli's in Hayes Center. Her Grandma took her because Brittnae had her hair done also (then Brittnae went to McCook shopping with Grandma) I have not even seen Brittnae's yet. I will post pictures when she gets home.
When I came to pick Breann up my jaw almost hit the ground. I could not beleive that she had so much cut off. She does look pretty. Ashli does such a great job! Thanks Ashli!!!
The girls both got 2 different high lights, and Ashli even had time to give me a new do also. What a great No School Day! I wish we had these make over days more often.

3 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Cute! I can't wait to see Brittnae's, too :-)

Wheeler Family said...

I love it-so pretty!

Bley's Blog said...

Wow, what a fun day off! I love the new do!