CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

MOPPETS

We had Mops yesterday....Thursday. I get the wonderful oportunity to direct the Moppets (I think I am just a little kid at heart). I have such great helpers Gloria Fanning and Sandy Large were there with us yesterday. Our main lesson was "Doing what is right and fair" in God's eyes. We play, sing,do activities and have great snack time. The best thing is learning about God. Be sure to ask the kids about what it means to be responsible and doing our parts.
We have gained 4 new Moppets this year I think we are up to 11 now! How wonderful God is SO GOOD!!! Hope all of you kiddo's had as much fun as I did. A special thanks to Gloria and Sandy.

4 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I love this! It is neat to see what they are up to downstairs. Kendra told me about what she learned, but it is cool to see the pictures. Thank you so much for doing Moppets. Kendra loves it!

sixbehrs said...

We are soooo blessed to have you as the leader for both Moppets and Cubbies. You truly have a gift with preschoolers. Give me 3rd-6th grade any day!!!

Wheeler Family said...

Hey-you started a blog! It's so cool! You do such a great job with the little kids! Thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

HI! I happened upon your blog and I love seeing the kids on your blog. Colby got excited seeing it too!
Julie