CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Peek-a-boo



I know that this is my 3rd post for the day, but at breakfast our puppy gizzmo was playing peek-a-boo. He seems to think that he has to be on the kitchen chairs while I am in the kitchen working. As you can I must not be working very hard for there's the dishes, laundry, and just general messes after the girls leave me to go to school.

I now at least have the dishes done and the laundry is 1/2 finished. But I will tell you that blogging is very addictive, I find myself spending a lot of time on the computer checking out everyones blogs. I love being able to keep up with everyones life.

So bear with me I am still learning, and I will have to get better at just posting once a day. It is just so much fun. I have not used my camera this much since I got it a year ago. I sure have used up alot of batteries. Oh well I am enjoying myself. May the Lord face shine upon you on this beautiful day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute. Karrie